Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan at FoodieView

Hey!

Ya'll know how sometimes I contribute an article to FoodieView? Well the lovely people who run the site, Michele and Howie, have asked me and a few other INCREDIBLY TALENTED food bloggers if we'd take turns writing up a weekly menu plan featuring lunches and dinners that are quick, easy and inexpensive. I am thrilled to be part of this team! You can read my first contribution RIGHT HERE! :D

Mind you, I had a heck of a time writing this one.. but after a few trials and many errors, I finally started to figure out the art of chosing meals that are delicious, healthy, use like or same ingredients and are quick to prepare. Because really.. it's all about being busy (whether you have a choice or not) and still being able to cook delicious and nutritious meals throughout the week.

And please, don't forget to check this new feature out every Thursday.. these gals & guys will be putting out some amazingly helpful suggestions and lists to make your hectic life easier - and tastier. :D

Thanks so much for including me, Howie and Michele! Hugs!

xoxo

Labels: