Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free Grass Fed Beef!

Hi ya'll :)

I'm still kickin'.. barely keeping my head above wedding waters.. Jebus. Is there any other fakkin event in the WORLD with THIS MANY DETAILS?? I am so never doing this again. :P

To all of my vegetarian and vegan friends.. please.. shut your eyes and/or your browser...

My love to whine is not why I popped into me lil blog this evening.. no, a friend of mine has been asked to host a contest to promote grass fed beef from a company in Montana. And I'm here to help get the word out :)

Click on over to Mike's magnificent blog, Mel's Diner and read all about it. After you leave your comment (because what carnivore could pass down free grass fed beef?) take a gander around his blog.. the writing is terrific, the knowledge of all things MEAT is plentiful and this guy can cook! :)

Hugs!
xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "Free Grass Fed Beef!"

 

Blogger Elle said ... (10/14/2008 11:35 PM) : 

Hang in there sweetie...it'll be worth it once you see how happy Hubby is and all of your friends and family...but damn all the details do drive one crazy!
Headin' over to the blog you mentioned...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/15/2008 1:37 AM) : 

You are great, it seems very delicions.

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (10/15/2008 7:45 AM) : 

You'll be fine and you'll never have to do it again!

 

Blogger University of Iowa Meg said ... (10/15/2008 7:08 PM) : 

Beef. It's what's for dinner. :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10/16/2008 8:30 AM) : 

I love the photo graphs ans admire your love of cooking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/16/2008 8:01 PM) : 

Hmmm, is beautiful !!! I'm french, i dont speak english, but I'm in appetit when i look your recip'photographs. Congratulation ! Vincent.

 

Blogger Mrs. Tomacina Wuthrich said ... (10/17/2008 1:46 AM) : 

It is always a pleasure to dine in at your blog. I would like to have a reciprical link.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2008 7:39 AM) : 

Teşekkürler

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2008 1:04 PM) : 

Bwhahaha! I did have to do it twice -- but the second time, I got it right. I'm heading over to Mel's Diner to check things out. Can't stop this carnivore.

 

Blogger Cookie baker Lynn said ... (10/18/2008 8:57 PM) : 

My daughter (who got married in June) says she and her husband tell each other all the time how happy they are that they never have to get married again! It's an amazing day, but it's even better when it's over.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10/20/2008 11:40 AM) : 

I gave you an award on my blog. Hope you can check it out! :) http://working-diva.blogspot.com/2008/10/major-award.html

 

Blogger v said ... (10/22/2008 10:38 PM) : 

I love the pic as much as I love the food. Yummy...

 

post a comment