Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Monday, June 16, 2008

Eating Light and FoodieView!

Hey kids..

Just in case ya'll (and by ya'll I mean the 2 of you who still check in to my desolate blog space) have been wondering what I've NOT been eating.. and also some delish light desserts that I HAVE been eating - check out FoodieView for a lil update on my slowly fading hips. :D

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Labels: ,

Comments on "Eating Light and FoodieView!"

 

Blogger Mary said ... (6/17/2008 12:38 AM) : 

Are there really only 2 of us? You know you could blog on your lighter dishes too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/17/2008 1:27 AM) : 

Hey, I'm the second. Yes I agree, you should totally post the lighter dishes (unlike me!!)

 

Blogger Big Boys Oven said ... (6/17/2008 5:57 AM) : 

hahahahha I am not heavy!

 

Blogger una donna dolce said ... (6/17/2008 1:19 PM) : 

I'm proud of you for stepping up and making changes - something more than a few of us, myself included, could stand to do. Please share your tasty lighter recipes!

 

Blogger Peabody said ... (6/17/2008 7:33 PM) : 

Yes, why aren't you blogging about the lighter dishes?

 

Blogger Elle said ... (6/18/2008 1:33 AM) : 

Dear Lis, You are an INSPIRATION! My doctor is giving me 'the look', so guess who else will be having a lifestyle change...and the ladies at the library will again be happy when it is Daring Baker day. Thanks for the encouragement and good recipes. You should be VERY proud of yourself...bet you are seeing hipbones, too :)

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (6/18/2008 10:57 AM) : 

Hey, this makes me #7, so I guess there are more than 2 of us who check in.
I need to do more light cooking myself.

 

Blogger Lis said ... (6/18/2008 12:33 PM) : 

I am not blogging about the light dishes because I'M STARVING - there is no longer any time for photos - when it's done WE EAT.

HAR!

Thanks guys :)

xoxo

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (6/19/2008 1:49 AM) : 

You should be feeling like super girl about now! This is really beautiful news and couldn't happen to a more wonderful person.

 

Blogger Kelly said ... (6/19/2008 1:21 PM) : 

So glad to see you're back blogging and to hear your great news about living light! Can't wait to read about all of the yummy lighter dishes you'll be making this summer.

 

Blogger Bat Face said ... (6/19/2008 8:33 PM) : 

im just randomly going to people's blogs, so this is really random, but i feel compelled to say: MaRIO And barney are working together in an evil plan to take over the world.

 

Blogger Helene said ... (6/20/2008 11:07 PM) : 

If you knew how happy I am :)
Oh yes...even Marky Mark walking in my living room and sweeping me off my feet could not make me happier...no ma'am!!

 

post a comment