Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Monday, January 21, 2008

Psst...

New post up at FoodieView!

I'm talkin' comfort food, my lovelies.. go take a gander and let me and the FoodieView readers know what YOUR favorite comfort foods are!

Baked Penne & Sausage after :)
Baked Penne

xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "Psst..."

 

Blogger Brilynn said ... (1/21/2008 6:54 PM) : 

Today is exactly one of those days where comfort food is a necessity. I'm sitting here wrapped in a blanket with my space heater beside me and my fingers are still freezing. I need a vat of mac and cheese to warm me up. Yes, a VAT.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/21/2008 10:07 PM) : 

Hi. I found your site through someone else's talking about flan!! Which I love and named by food blog after! Anyway, I'm not a huge pasta lover, but this home made looks really tempting...
Thanks for sharing :)

 

Blogger Mary said ... (1/22/2008 1:53 PM) : 

oh LORDY! that looks so yummy!
my plain old boring leftover spaghetti for lunch doesn't even hold a candle to that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/23/2008 12:35 PM) : 

I can understand this ;)

 

Blogger ... said ... (1/23/2008 9:46 PM) : 

dude... I am SOOOO making this soon. It's been raining here (in SoCal) and this looks like the perfect comfort food for a cold, rainy night.

 

Blogger Proud Italian Cook said ... (1/23/2008 11:53 PM) : 

That gives me comfort just looking at it!!

 

Blogger kellypea said ... (1/26/2008 12:50 PM) : 

Mmmmm....could you send me some of your Italian home cookin', Lis? Pretty please? We're waiting for a huge rain storm over here (of course the weather guys always LIE) and I'm thinking we need some.

Nice job on your post at FoodieView. And thanks for the cyberhugs!

 

Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said ... (1/27/2008 4:35 PM) : 

I need a truck load of mac 'n' cheese on a day like today. Boo Hiss.. on these Canadian winters!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/27/2008 11:32 PM) : 

Oh yum... comfort food indeed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/29/2008 6:27 AM) : 

That looks incredible!!!

 

post a comment