Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Friday, December 22, 2006

Another lil FYI

Haven't posted much lately - I'm sure most can relate to how busy things get during the holidays. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a few things, if you don't mind? =)

Firstly.. my dear friend Ilva, has sent a call out to us foodie bloggers to share a photo or two of our kitchens - if she gets enough submissions she'll do a round up of them. Quite frankly, I think it's a smashing idea - it may have been done before, but lots of us weren't around then - so speaking for myself, I'd love to see what your kitchens look like! All you have to do is a post a picture or two (or more!) of your kitchen and send the permalink to Ilva. I don't believe she's given a set deadline, but I'd imagine it's probably a good thing to do it as soon as you can. =)

Next on the list was going to be a big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to some friends of mine who surprised the heck outta me this Christmas.. I was going to post pictures and the whole nine yards, but I don't want to take away from how truly heartfelt my gratitude is for being one of the luckiest gals around the blogosphere. (Not that my posts with the big hurrahs! and pictures weren't as equally heartfelt.. ahh yous guys know what I mean.) =) And so, Thank You, my friends, for making me feel loved and special.. you rock. =)

Tomorrow is my family's Christmas Eve - yes we're a day early, but you'll have that. So hopefully, if all goes as planned, I'll have posts with actual food - the kind that I've prepared even! Here are some hints though.. check out these two posts - I'm going to try to recreate both of them.

And finally.. I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Holiday!
xoxo

Labels:

Comments on "Another lil FYI"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/23/2006 4:37 AM) : 

I really hope those work out for you!

 

Blogger Gattina Cheung said ... (12/23/2006 5:32 AM) : 

What the great choice!!! I bet Peabody's recipes will be one of the biggest hits! Ah... you'll see my kitchen's pics after the holiday.
Wish you a very merry Christmas!
*kiss kiss*

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (12/23/2006 8:57 PM) : 

Merry Christmas to you!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (12/23/2006 10:30 PM) : 

Okay I'm way too tired to post anything tonight - but everyone left about an hour ago and I'm just checkin in.. holy crap - the bleu cheese cheesecake AND the bread pudding were both HUGE successes.. so much so, that I was asked for the recipes by both of my cousins. This is a big deal as one is a chef at a very nice restaurant in downtown Cleveland and the other is quite picky when it comes to anything sweet.. I don't think I've made anything he's liked in that category - until today!

I've still got half a cheesecake left - I can't wait for lunch tomorrow! Or hell - breakfast! =)

 

Blogger Gattina Cheung said ... (12/24/2006 5:57 PM) : 

holy, the party in my side just starts, Lis, send that half of cheesecake here... quick!

 

Blogger Ed Tep said ... (12/25/2006 2:17 AM) : 

Lis - Congrats on a successful dinner and happy holidays to you and yours!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/26/2006 8:16 PM) : 

This is late in coming but I haven't been on the computer in awhile :/

I hope you had a fantabulous xmas surrounded by your loved ones :) Love ya!

 

post a comment