Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, September 10, 2006

BIG party last night. 15 crashers. Vultures - all of them vultures. Made enough food for an army, but the army wouldn't have had a chance against these people. All gone. NO food left. Never in the history of Lisa parties have I under cooked. NEVER. Booze. Lots and lots of booze. Send help. Sweaters.. little sweaters on my tongue cant. get. them. off. Dying.. hopefully. Head's pounding KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM. I can feel my heart beating in my eyes. MY EYES.

No pictures. Vultures.

Crawling back to bed now. Literally.

Labels:

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (9/10/2006 2:09 PM) : 

Awwww

*smiling*

good times.

 

Blogger anni said ... (9/10/2006 3:04 PM) : 

Darn! Another party I missed!
Lis, nothing left over? Take it as a compliment.
I've been at parties where the foil wrap came out before the buffet table was opened. Vultures...I've been exposed to a few.
Take a couple of Advil and rest. Good idea to party on Saturday, only to rest and recover on Sunday, a day of rest.

Tootles,
Anni :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/10/2006 7:00 PM) : 

*wipes tears*

Hope you're feeling much better by the time you get this, and that the sweaters on your tongue have run away ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/10/2006 9:29 PM) : 

You are just a party machine!

 

Blogger Gattina Cheung said ... (9/11/2006 6:40 AM) : 

People said lemom help hang over...

 

Blogger Lis said ... (9/11/2006 6:55 AM) : 

Kevin - hahahahaaa! You crack me up!

Anni - I took lots of Advil, my favorite OTC pain pill! lol I also drank a lot of tea with lemons and probably 10 gallons of water. hahaha!

Ellie - teeeeee! I finally got the sweaters off. Dear Gawd, what a nasty part of a hangover!

Ivonne - this party machine is out of commish for a longggg while now!

Gattina - It DOES work! I always drink tea with lots of lemon when hungover, and it helps! Course this is the first time I've been hungover in over 2 years.. my Sunday definitely reinforced my belief in "moderation".. too bad I wasn't moderating so much at the party. hehee

 

Blogger Meeta K. Wolff said ... (9/11/2006 8:03 AM) : 

Love a girl that can party hard. We gotta have a girls night out Lisa. You are one of my own heart.

Now, shhhhhh, go back to sleep.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/11/2006 10:10 AM) : 

Yikes! Sounds like you had fun though - here's to a speedy recovery!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/13/2006 4:14 PM) : 

Mmmmm Manicotti is right!

 

Blogger jasmine said ... (9/15/2006 10:12 PM) : 

It's been ages since I made manicotti. Perfect autumn fare :)

j

 

post a comment